Arsenal vs Leeds United LIVE Streaming: Premier League LIVE – Arsenal have been sitting at the top of the Premier League table…
Arsenal vs Leeds United LIVE Streaming: Premier League LIVE – Arsenal have been sitting at the top of the Premier League table with an 8-point gap from the 2nd-placed Manchester City. While Leeds United are one of the 9 teams that are still in danger of relegation. They are only 2 points above the relegation zone. Hence, they are desperate to win against the topmost team in the league. However, they will have to pull off a miracle to achieve that. Follow Premier League LIVE Updates on InsideSport.IN.
Also read: Etihad Stadium: Manchester City on way to possess Premier League’s THIRD largest stadium, plan on SPENDING £300 million for renovations – Check Out
Arsenal have a 6 Premier League winning streak now and they will be going for the seventh as they take on Leeds United this weekend. In their last 4 top-flight games, they have hit at least 3 goals in each game. However, they lost to Sporting CP about two weeks ago which saw them getting knocked out of the UEFA Europa League.
However, the loss only means that they will be concentrating entirely on Premier League now. Man City have played on less game than Arsenal and there are still 10 matches left in the league. However, given their form this season, it doesn’t seem like anything will stop the Gunners from winning the title this year.
About facing Leeds United, Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta said during the pre-match press conference, “In particular, I think Leeds have a very clear DNA. They’ve been doing it for a long time. They are back right now and a very dangerous team. We discussed that openly and very clearly.”
About winning the Premier League Manager of the Month award for another time, Arteta said, “For sure. We needed results and performances. We got them in various ways. Some games we had to react and push ourselves to the limit in others we were really dominant and won the game with a bigger gap.”
On the other hand, Leeds United picked up their first Premier League away win for the first time since October against Wolves. The 14th-placed team need to pick up their pace if they want to stay out of the relegation zone. However, their clash against the league topper doesn’t help their situation.
About facing Arsenal, Leeds United coach Javi Gracia said, ” The team is the top of the table and we have to be ready for that. They are doing many things well, it’s a team you can see the stats, they always have against Bournemouth for example, they had 80 per cent of possession. In other games they always have around 70 per cent.”
He added, “You have to be ready to defend more and then attack. When you attack, be aggressive, clinical, take the chances you have. For sure you need to make a very good defensive work. If you don’t do it you don’t have any chance.”
Arsenal Form in Premier League
W W W W W W
Arsenal Form in All Competitions
W W D W L W
Leeds United Form in Premier League
L L W L D W
Leeds United Form in All Competitions
L W L L D W
Limbering up for Leeds ?
? London Colney pic.twitter.com/yRK4iJEkKn
— Arsenal (@Arsenal) March 30, 2023
Arsenal Team News
- Both Takehiro Tomiyasu and Mohamed Elneny are out of the team with long-term injuries and Eddie Nketiah will probably also be out with an ankle injury.
- Kieran Tierney sustained a calf injury along with Martin Odegaard as both got their injuries during the international break. Arsenal also have injury concerns over Thomas Partey and William Saliba.
- There is a chance that Partey will be available for the match, but Saliba probably will remain out of the game. Hence, given Rob Holding’s competent performance in their last game against Crystal Palace, Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta will probably give him his share of playing time.
Leeds United Team News
- Adam Forshaw, Stuart Dallas, and Tyler Adams are all out of the Leeds United squad with long-term injuries. Adams is quite significant to their team, but he has recently undergone surgery and will take some time to come back.
- Both Maximilian Wober and Wilfried Gnonto fell casualties respectively to thigh and ankle injuries during the international break. Even though they will miss the match this weekend, they will be back for the rest of the Premier League fixtures.
- Owing to these new injuries, Leeds United coach Javi Gracia will probably call up Pascal Struijk and Luis Sinisterra for the match against Arsenal.
Arsenal vs Leeds United Probable XI
Arsenal Predicted XI: Ramsdale; White, Holding, Gabriel, Zinchenko; Xhaka, Partey; Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli; Jesus
Leeds United Predicted XI: Meslier; Ayling, Koch, Struijk, Firpo; McKennie, Roca; Harrison, Aaronson, Sinisterra; Bamford
Also read: Marcus Rashford Transfer: Marcus Rashford BLASTS off rumours of seeking heavier deals, says ‘FOCUS is purely on winning trophies’ – Check Out
Arsenal vs Leeds United LIVE: When and where to watch the live streaming of Premier League matches?
When will Arsenal vs Leeds United kick off in the Premier League? – Date
ARS vs LEE match will be played on 1st April, 2023
What time will Arsenal vs Leeds United kick off? Time
ARS vs LEE will begin at 7:30 PM IST
Where will Arsenal vs Leeds United be played? – Venue
The game will kick-off at the Emirates Stadium (Arsenal)
Premier League LIVE: When and where to watch the live streaming?
How do I watch live streaming of Arsenal vs Leeds United?
Premier League – Arsenal vs Leeds United will be live-streamed on Disney+ Hotstar VIP. The fans will have to subscribe to Hotstar’s VIP plan to stream the Premier League matches live. Indian Premier League fans can also stream the match live on Jio TV.
Which TV Channel will telecast Arsenal vs Leeds United live?
Premier League’s rights are owned by the Star Sports Network. Hence the matches will be broadcast on various Star Sports channels.
The fans will get to watch English commentary on Star Sports Select and apart from that regional fans will also get the opportunity to watch the match in their favorite language. Regional commentary in Bangla and Malayalam will be made available for key weekend matches on Star Sports 3 and Star Sports 1 Bangla.