Free Fire Help Center: Over the past few years, Garena Free Fire has witnessed overwhelming success, becoming one of the top BR…
Free Fire Help Center: Over the past few years, Garena Free Fire has witnessed overwhelming success, becoming one of the top BR titles not only in India but also all over the world. With title growing immensely, gamers always come across different challenges in-game. To resolve those ones, the devs incorporated a dedicated platform called Free Fire Help Center, where players will be able to submit several requests related to the title. Here’s all you need to know about it and how gamers can submit a request for reporting an issue. For future updates on Garena Free Fire Customer Support, follow InsideSport.IN.
Garena Free Fire Help Center
Help Center in Free Fire is a dedicated support system, allowing players to submit several in-game queries (login problems, unban requests, and more). Once Garena receives them, they go through the details and try to resolve it asap. With the growing popularity, the number of cheaters and hackers has also increased in big numbers to pose threat on the title’s progress. To protect the title, a strict policy is required to implement. Garena does its best to do so, maintaining a competitive environment among its community.
Read More: Free Fire MAX Mystery Shop Event: Get Discount upto 90% to win exclusive rewards including bundles, CHECK DETAILS
How to submit a query to report an issue
Here is the step-by-step guide for players to submit a new request.
- Open the official website of ff customer support by clicking here.
- Press the “Sign in” button as the site will redirect the viewers to FF Zendesk. Furthermore, they need to log in through their accounts linked with their FF accounts.
- Now, open the profile section which is at the top right-hand corner. The choices are – My Requests, Submit Request and Sign Out.
- Thereafter, go through with Submit request and make sure to select the game according to their region (In the case of the Indian Server, gamers must choose FF Max).
- Select the type of request and type of problem.
- Make sure to describe the issues in the description box and submit them for Garena to review.
So, this is all about FF Help Center and the guide to reporting an issue. For future updates on Garena Free Fire Customer Support, follow InsideSport.IN.
Read More: Free Fire Nickname Style 2023: Check out the best Name Styles of profiles in Garena Free Fire, ALL DETAILS